Tim Westhoven, REALTOR®
Office Phone: 419-352-5331 ext. 150
Cell Phone: 419-409-1000
“BUILDING DREAMS ON HIGHER GROUND”
I assist clients in the purchase and sale of real estate. My tag line is “building dreams on higher ground” and it effectively sums up what I am about. I make the real estate experience more fun and less stressful for my clients in a way that helps them fulfill their dreams.
Happy clients continue to refer their friends, associates and family for future business. My fiduciary responsibilities to my clients are more important than the current commission and ironically, that has made my long-term business steadfast and reliable, resulting in a relatively stable business as a Realtor.
I help design homes and assist in their construction. I work with the quality contractors to achieve perfect homes for clients. I earn those referrals!
I would love to help you find or build your dream home and sell the one you have. I love this business and will put all my skills to work for you!
- Licensed January 1996
- Wood County Board of REALTORS®, 2003 President, “REALTOR® of the Year 2002
- Ohio REALTORS®, Director 9 years, Legislative Committee, President’s Sales Club 1997, 2019
- National Association of REALTORS® , Delegate
- Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis Club Member
- Knights of Columbus
- Bowling Green State University graduate 1981 –BS Journalism
- Founder, Coordinator of “Lloyd’s Lifts”, charity providing transportation for cancer patients