Maggie Schwind, REALTOR®
Office Phone: 419-352-5331 ext. 146
Cell Phone: 419-601-0795
FINDING HOMES FOR PEOPLE- SELLING HOMES FOR PEOPLE- IT’S WHAT I DO – IT’S WHAT I LOVE!
Personal Information: I am a lifelong resident of Bowling Green, graduate of BGHS. I married my best friend Jim in 1964. We have 2 children and 3 grandchildren. I am a long time and active member of First Baptist Church, where I have served on many committees.
I have been licensed with A. A. Green Realty, Inc. since 1992, serving Wood and Lucas Counties in Northwest Ohio with areas of expertise in Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Whitehouse, and Waterville. My years of experience, education, and dedication allow me to provide you with the most professional real estate service possible.
My Client-First Philosophy: There are many qualities and skills that go into being a real estate professional. Integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. In all my experiences as a real estate professional, I have found that providing the best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener, as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to the client’s needs.
- Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Wood County Board of Realtors® – Treasurer 1999-2000, President 2009, Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Realtor® of the Year 2009
- Professional Standards & Grievance Committee
- Ohio REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- OAR President’s Club Award 1998-2016, 2018, including Award of Distinction 2003-2007
- Certified REBAC Buyer’s Agent